Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Highschool Diarrhea

Highschool highschool highschool. I've been here too long and need to get out as soon as possible. I mean it's fun it has been fun. Sports, parties, friends, weekends, summers, camping I guess the best part about school is the out of school stuff but the in class stuff can be good too depending on the teacher, who is in your class, the class itself. But I've been there before, I've graduated, I have the marks, I've got some offers. I am working for an 80 average that would be perfect, entrance scholarship. I think I'm at 78 or 79 right now somewhere around there at least. School dances suckedd thhey always have. Rugby is, was and always will be great. So was football we won this year that was a plus of coming back. I'm losing motivation though to keep coming to class I've got to keep it I mean only three months and a a bit and it will be summer. That is a refreshing word. Much more refreshing than the same hallways I've seen this I was fourteen. I need a change. It's coming

No comments:

Post a Comment