Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where the hell am I going?

Like a good majority of the students in this school, I have decided that I will most likely be attending McMaster University in the fall.
This is not a sure thing, however I am definitely leaning towards it.
Why did I decide to go to Mcmaster?
Because I got accepted to the Social Science program of course.
Why did I get accepted?
Probably because I am a lazy, under achieving post-graduate who already did enough work last year to get in to university. It might have something to do with rugby as well but who knows.
Why did you choose Social Sciences?
Because I think I want to get into the law field, whether it be through the police enforcement, or maybe even a lawyer.
So you like law?
Sure...
Good, then go to Mac!
Well I probably will
Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment