Monday, February 2, 2009

What's it going to be then, eh?

My name is Colin Cyr and I go to Orchard Park Secondary School in Stoney Creek, Ontario. I'm in post-grad at the moment and loving it for the most part.

My life is never elaborate, nor is it boring; I like to find a nice mix in between the two. Music plays a big part in my life and I enjoy many types of different genres. I try not to limit myself in the types of music I listen to, as I find that enjoying diverse music is refreshing.

I guess you could say that I like rugby, because I really do. I've been playing for five years now and have enjoyed each moment. I have also played football and water polo as well in the past.

My plans for the future are not set in stone and I do not plan on completely narrowing my options either. I hope to attend University this coming fall at McMaster, Guelph, or Western. I applied at each school for Humanities and Social Sciences. From the way things look, I am probably lining myself up for a career in law or criminal justice, and I will see how far my schooling can take me with that. Being a police officer would not be too bad either, so we will see how things go.

I do thoroughly enjoy writing, and explaining myself through written word. Whether it be through essays, analysis's or any other writing medium, I enjoy expressing myself through my publications.

That's a bit about me, you better like it.

1 comment: